- Identifying and assessing the potential environmental and social impacts of a facility activities.
- Identifying and recommending measures for mitigation of potential adverse impacts.
- Verifying the level of a facility compliance with environmental and key national regulation.
- Generating baseline data for monitoring and evaluation during the facility project cycle.
- Developing Environmental Management Plans.
- Preparing EA Project Reports compliant with the Environmental Management and Coordination Act (CAP 387) and detailing findings and recommendations