Skip to content
- Identification of potential environmental impacts resulting from a proposed development,
- Assessment of the significance of these impacts and proposing the mitigation measures against the negative effects identified.
- Assessing the alternative plans, designs and sites of proposed projects
- presenting data on environmental impacts of proposed alternatives.
- Preparation of Environmental Management and monitoring Plans for a proposed project.
- Assessing the compliance of a project with provisions of legal, institutional frameworks as provided in the Environmental Management and Coordination act (CAP 387).
- Proposing measures to prevent health and safety hazards and to ensure security in the working environment for the employees, residents and the management in case of emergencies.
- Generating baseline data on how mitigation and evaluation measures will be carried out during implementation of a project.
- Preparing EIA Project Reports compliant with the Environmental Management and Coordination Act (CAP 387).