Muthiga Academy is a privately owned Co-Educational Day and Boarding Nursery and Primary School that offers the Kenyan National Accredited 8.4.4 curriculum. The Audit was carried out on 19/6/2018.
EA Project Objectives were:
- To identify and assess the potential environmental and social impacts of the school;
- To identify and recommend measures for mitigation of potential adverse impacts;
- To verify compliance with environmental and school safety regulation;
- To generate baseline data for monitoring and evaluation in subsequent environmental audits;
- To recommend cost effective measures to be implemented to mitigate existing and anticipated impacts;
- To prepare an IEA Project Report compliant with the Environmental Management and Coordination Act CAP 387 and detailing findings and recommendations.